There are many situations during your life when you want to achieve something amazing but to get there you have to go through hard times. You are exhausted, you don't believe in yourself anymore and you are ready to give up.
Maybe you are going through such times right now or you just need some small boost of motivation. You know what? You are not alone.
I've collected some great inspirational quotes and I guarantee you that after reading these 16 short inspirational quotes you will never give up!
- "Never give up. Great things take time." — Dhiren Prajapati
- "If you're going through hell, keep going." — Winston Churchill
- "Don't watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going." — Sam Levenson
- "Giving up is the only sure way to fail." — Gena Showalter
- "Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever." — Lance Armstrong
- "Do small things with great love." — Mother Teresa
- "It's always too early to quit." — Norman Vincent Peale
- "It always seems impossible until it's done." — Nelson Mandela
- "Life has no limitations, except the ones you make." — Les Brown
- "Trust in what you love, continue to do it, and it will take you where you need to go." — Natalie Goldberg
- "Failure doesn't mean you are a failure it just means you haven't succeeded yet." — Robert H. Schuller
- "Believe in yourself." — Unknown
- "Things fall apart. They break. That’s life." — Hank Moody
- "Do or do not, there is no try." — Yoda
- "Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!" — Audrey Hepburn
- "Set your goals high, and don't stop till you get there." — Bo Jackson