Love truly is one of the most powerful forces in the universe. Buddha teachings tell us to love not only another humans but to love all beings in the whole universe.
Never hate. Fill your life with love.
Below we bring you the great 8 Buddha quotes on love. Living by them is the sure way to happiness.
- "Love in the past is only a memory. Love in the future is only a fantasy. True love lives in the here and now." — Gautama Buddha
- "True love is born from understanding." — Gautama Buddha
- "The way to happiness is: keep your heart free from hate, your mind from worry. Live simply, give much. Fill your life with love. Do as you would be done by." — Gautama Buddha
- "In this world Hate never yet dispelled hate. Only love dispels hate. This is the law, ancient and inexhaustible." — Gautama Buddha
- "I understand with love comes pain, but why did I have to love so much?" — Gautama Buddha
- "All beings tremble before violence. All love life. All fear death. See yourself in others. Then whom can you hurt? What harm can you do?" — Gautama Buddha
- "Until he has unconditional and unbiased love for all beings, man will not find peace." — Gautama Buddha
- "You can search the entire universe and not find a single being more worthy of love than you." — Gautama Buddha