Buddha quotes are one of the best quotes we came across. His thoughts about the life, love, kindness and happiness make you think about how to live a better life yourself.
Life has its ups and downs and the life struggles, people were experiencing hundreds years ago, are the same we are experiencing in the present.
Below we bring you great 6 Buddha quotes on life which show us that life is amazing but sometimes we need to put some effort to make it that way.
Life is good.
- "The trouble is you think you have time." — Gautama Buddha
- "When you move your focus from competition to contribution life becomes a celebration. Never try to defeat people, just win their hearts." — Gautama Buddha
- "If a man lives a pure life, nothing can destroy him." — Gautama Buddha
- "Life is a river always flowing. Do not hold onto things. Work hard." — Gautama Buddha
- "Your days pass like rainbows, like a flash of lightning, like a star at dawn. Your life is short. How can you quarrel?" — Gautama Buddha
- "Your mind is a powerful thing. When you filter it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change." — Gautama Buddha