It doesn't matter if you are a small business owner, project manager or you just have a great idea in your mind. Sometimes all of us struggle to find motivation to go forward and to do what needs to be done to achieve want we want.
Great buddhists don't teach only about life, love and happiness but they have a lot to say about motivation, inspiration and how to achieve success too.
Below I bring you 7 wise buddhist quotes which will help you to stay motivated and finally to start working on that great idea you have in your mind for a very long time.
- "Today is the right day to love, believe, do, and mostly, live."— Dalai Lama
- "Only those who go where few have gone can see what few have seen."— Gautama Buddha
- "Never give up. No matter what is happening, no matter what is going on around you, never give up."— Dalai Lama
- "Suffering is temporary, enlightenment is forever."— Gautama Buddha
- "There are two fatal errors that keep great projects from coming to life: 1. Not finishing 2. Not starting."— Gautama Buddha
- "Life is a river always flowing. Do not hold onto things. Work hard."— Gautama Buddha
- "See the positive side, the potential, and make an effort."— Dalai Lama