In the age of social media it can be sometimes difficult not to compare yourself and your achievements with others. It is easy to start trying to become like someone else.
It doesn't matter what society expects from you. Fight your fear, don't be afraid of criticism, be yourself. You are the best!
Below I bring you the collection of 11 inspirational quotes on self-confidence.
- "If you look into your own heart, and you find nothing wrong there, what is there to worry about? What is there to fear?"— Confucius
- "You is kind. You is smart. You is important."— Kathryn Stockett
- "You are confined only by the walls you build yourself."— Andrew Murphy
- "In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can."— Nikos Kazantzakis
- "Why are you trying so hard to fit in, when you're born to stand out."— Oliver James
- "If you listen to your fears, you will die never knowing what a great person you might have been."— Robert Schuller
- "To escape criticism: do nothing, say nothing, be nothing."— Elbert Hubbard
- "The unhappiest people in this world, are those who care the most about what other people think."— C. JoyBell C.
- "Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are."— Kurt Cobain
- "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."— Bernard Baruch
- "Just be yourself, there is no one better."— Taylor Swift